DASC AGM 2017
Thursday 27th April 2017
The Committee has overall responsibility for the running of the Club and is made up of 3 Executive Officers (Chairman, Secretary and Treasurer) and up to 13 Committee Members.
All Committee Members are volunteers. No specific expertise with regard to swimming or diving is required, just a willingness to help the Club and be involved in decision making.
Anyone who is 18 or over and an adult member of DASC can attend the AGM and speak and vote at it, and is eligible to stand for election to the Committee.
Thank you for all who attended the DASC AGM 2017.
Information about the DASC Committee and AGM
2017/18 Committee Members
- Les Mooney takes over from Laurence Murray as Chairman
- Laurence Murray remains as Treasurer
- Neil Archbold has stood down from the Committee
- John Sweeney is joining the Committee
- Lucy Davison will continue as Club Welfare Officer.
- All other Committee members are continuing to serve for another year
At the end of Laurence Murray’s 8 year stint as DASC Chairman, the AGM heard outlined some of the key achievements of his leadership of the club during that period, highlighted some of the considerable qualities he brought to the role, and thanked him for his commitment and hard work, which has benefitted all DASC members in many ways. Laurence was presented with presents as a token of the appreciation of DASC members to him; they included an engraved tankard and a DASC photo montage.
Photos: Allison Matthias